Thursday, December 31, 2009

How long did you wait after marriage to have a baby?

We've been together for six years and married for four; we got married young, so we're both twenty-three right now. No kids yet... well, at least when we're both done with school. Simply out of curiosity, how long did you wait after--or before--marriage to have a baby?How long did you wait after marriage to have a baby?
We were married 8 years when our first child was born. We were 21 when we married. 29 when Eli was born. Started trying to conceive when we had been married about 6 years. Dated/together since we were 17.





Still going strong!How long did you wait after marriage to have a baby?
We started trying the month before we got married (I couldn't wait any longer) but it ended up taking over a year anyway. Ironically enough I got pregnant on our 1st wedding anniversary. Another thing is that I wanted a baby in June %26amp; my husband wanted to wait a year. I didn't get my baby in June the 1st time around %26amp; hubby agreed to keep trying %26amp; not wait. Well like I said, it took the year hubby wanted anyway %26amp; my baby was born 6/10/09. God works in mysterious ways %26amp; we both ended up getting what we wanted!
We decided to to start a family a little over a year after marriage, I was 25 when my son was born. We weren't so concern with the time after marriage as we were whether or not we were both ready to be done going out with friends, taking our weekend get-aways, spending alone time, and whatnot. We wanted to be done with school, have decent jobs, own our own home and some savings in the bank. We wanted to be sure we were ready to give our time and devotion to someone other than each other. That's when we decided we were ready. Good luck!
i got pregnant 6 months before our scheduled wedding date. we just had our first anniversary and we have a 5 month old. haha. we were engaged for a few months before i got pregnant. luckily, i had most of the wedding planned out, my dress and everything when i found out so moving the date wasnt an issue.
Met my hubby at 16, got married at 19 and had a baby 3 years later. We are happy with where we are in our lives and wouldn't change it for the world. I am currently 22 and don't plan on having another baby for about another 2 years.
We started dating in 2004 and married in 2007. Our son was born in 2009, we got pregnant almost exactly a year after our wedding. It was a total shock b/c we thought that my husband was infertile!
We dated for about 5 years before we got married and got pregnant after we had been married for about a year and a half. I was 24 when I had my first child.
We met in 2001, got married at the end of 05, and had our first child in April of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment