Friday, December 25, 2009

Marriage based greencard case after the interview is pending Can I apply for advance parole will they approve?

I went for green card interview in oct 2008. They did not approve my case and still pending. are they gonna call for another interview or they are gonna approve after some time. I am not sure what is gonna happen? I have to go to my home country urgently. If I apply for advance will they approve while my green card case is pending? Thank you.Marriage based greencard case after the interview is pending Can I apply for advance parole will they approve?
I would suspect it depends on why your application to adjust status was not approved.Marriage based greencard case after the interview is pending Can I apply for advance parole will they approve?
If you have an adjustment of status case pending, you can apply for an Advanced Parole. If your adjustment is approved while you're gone, great. You can use the parole letter to return to the U.S.





If your adjustment is denied while you're gone, you'll already be outside the the U.S. and out of the reach of any deportation officers.





Either way, you'll be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment