Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can I have a happy marriage like my parent? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

My parent have been married for 24 years. They are still very happy and sweet with one another. My father is a school teacher. My mom has her own business. For many years, my father would come home from school to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with my mom (everyday). My father and mother rarely argue or fight. My father never cheats on my mom. They have some financial problems and some hardships, but their love still so strong.





I wonder why is that? Do you know why?





Thank you so much for your kindness.





Sorry, for the poor grammar. English is my second language.How can I have a happy marriage like my parent? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Well, my best advice is never take your other for granted.


Relationships have to be rebuilt EVERY day.


Just because yesterday went well accept you have to start from scratch each and every day to be a success.


You both have to take this to heart, it takes two to preserve what you have built.How can I have a happy marriage like my parent? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Have you asked them how they met? Or what they love the most about the other? Respect, honesty, and trust will carry farther in any relationship than mutual interests will..
You and your spouse should develop trust in each other. Learn to love even when you don't feel like it. Learn to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. Seek God to make your commitment more than you are able to make it. Be so committed that divorce just isn't an option. If you go into your marriage with that as non negotiable, you wil find that it will remain non negotiable.
uhh find a guy like your dad
your answering your own question.
let them find you thright man sweetie
Then ask them what is there secret in keeping thier love alive. You're so lucky that you belong to that family.
Hey,don't worry.English is my second languade too:) i think the best way to find out your parents' secret is talking to them about it.They can give you some tips but the essence of it has to be in your heart and in the heart of the one you've chosen.How can have that and never let anyone ever tell you otherwise! Take care and love much
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment