Friday, December 25, 2009

Is anyone really happy in their marriage?

I am thinking about asking my girlfriend to marry me. I have known her for 4 years and we live together. But everyone seems so unhappy. She said she would stay with me even if I never asked her. So what is the point of getting married?


Won't it just make everything worse?Is anyone really happy in their marriage?
What ever you do, just stay busy working hard for the money. Built the most beautiful house for your wife with a woman's touch to it. Wives love it, when the husband bust his butt off for her, the kiddos and the family dog. Whenever you finish the whole house and if you still have money left over, built a nice jacuzzi or a family swimming pool for the back yard. Give it that Hawaiian, Gilligian's Island far away touch.Is anyone really happy in their marriage?
Marriage has had a bad rap. Don't compare your relationship to anyone elses. If your happy now with the way things are then leave them, but try to think of being married and the life that will come out of it. Anniversaries, kids of the same last name, you grow together as a couple, it's not you or I anymore but we and us. When you're married you don't think of just yourself and how a situation will only affect you but you think of your spouse first and how it will affect him or her. Talk with her and find out what's best for you both. Only you two know.
The purpose of marriage is a bond. Honestly in the eyes of God marriage is a convenant that is the difference. Yes people are happily married, what happens with people is that they get married and change what made there relationship great in the first place. As long as you guys keep loving each other, keep being in love, keep the romance going, and keep communicating, you guys will be great. Man I congratulate alone on taking the step, men act like marriage is a death sentence but its actually a rebirth.
The marriage doesn't have to mean that you make any huge change in your relationship. Look at it this way- at least you'll get a break on your taxes. Nothing else really has to change.





I think she would probably want you to ask after all this time though. Girls generally love getting into the whole wedding process too. Just look at it as a fun thing that you two are going to do together, and ignore the fact that you happen to know a bunch of couples who chose the wrong person to marry.
it depend on the man you are, and the woman she is... if you both respect each other it will work out fine, it the cheating around and being disrespectful and stop loving each other, is the most problems in most marriage just because our marriages our bad does mean yours will... just love her ever day and you will be fine!!! it call love and respect!!! and you got a good marriage!!!
My husband and I have been married for 6 years but have known each other for 8. We had some tough times in the past, but it took going through those times to make our marriage stronger now than it ever was in the beginning. We LOVE each other very much and appreciate one another.





You are already living together and both now that you only want to be with one another, Just ask her and make her the happiest girl alive today. No marriage is perfect but you can overcome if you really love one another. Good Luck! Go make her day!
For me, marriage has been pretty much down with some pretty good ups and for some reason I still believe in taking that leap of faith and getting married. Life can suck without ever taking the vows. Their are people out there that are completely into one another and will/have spent a lifetime together.
I wouldn't even get married then if she is happy with the way things are.


I am happily married though. But I would be happy not being married too. But I would not be eligible for benefits through my husband's employer if we were not married. Also, if she got pregnant and had to leave work for some reason, she would need your insurance through your employer too..you would have to get married.
I am very happy with my husband. Getting married has made us just that little bit closer. We also used my grandmothers wedding ring so the marriage is extra special. I live in vegas and we had the small wedding with just a few people, it had more love and meaning than most large weddings. Have a great day.
We lived together for 2 years prior to getting married (together 4 years total). Nothing changed, it's just complete commitment now instead of b/f%26amp;g/f or engaged.


It's the same, just with added security and commitment from the both of you. You become a true family.
Trust me she's just ';saying: that! Later down the road she will be packing her bags and you'll be asking why then she will say all these years Ive spent with you and you don't even love me enough to commit to me? Then you'll be thinking dang this came out of nowhere. But hey that's women 4 u! We want commitment!
lots of couples debate whether or not to get married. i'm married and i'm happy. he says he's happy and shows it to. we've had some hard times but what couple doesn't. don't judge what your marriage might be like by other people. you two are in love and happy now. i'm sure you will be wedded too!
I find it's only Americans and Brits who are unhappy in their marriages and can't stick to one person for life. In my book, there are lots of reasons to get married. Your gf obviously hasn't heard the adage ';why buy the cow when you can milk it for free?'; i myself would not have children out of wedlock. Answer my question, pls: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
That's funny Angie. I did not even make the connection until you mentioned JayJay's name.


To answer the question. Yes, 90% of the time, the other 10% is when I'm acting like an a**hole and even then I do not like myself.
we lived together for 2 years %26amp; are now married %26amp; it's no different, we are fully committed now %26amp; have always been very happy married or not.
No, just everyone on here.





I am very happily married. I know a lot of other people who are too. You just need to get married for the right reasons. :)
Yes marriage sucks and I haven't understood yet why people keep doing it.





Wait..I've done it three times.. I am not one to talk! HA!
I'm happy. Very happy. Of course my poor husband is nagged 24/7, but someone has to pay.








Anyone else wondering why there is a male version of JJ running around Y!A?
no, marriage is wonderful.
marriage is good.
well you already made the commitment, go for it.
marriage sucks spoiled eggs and so do I

No comments:

Post a Comment