Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do applications like facebook and myspace add problems to a marriage?

I was wondering do facebook and myspace add problems to marriages???? I see weird friends on my wife's profile and I wondered. They live in our city but I do not recognize these men. They are also in the same age range as us. Not thinking the worst....just wondering. And do these emotional relationships eventually lead to sex?Do applications like facebook and myspace add problems to a marriage?
they might be people she knew from when she was at school, most people i know have face book for them sorts of things





so don't get worried





good luckDo applications like facebook and myspace add problems to a marriage?
They will only become a problem if the couple allow these applications to interfere with their successful marriage. I am The Other Woman in my current situation so I don't know about the sex thing.
they can yes. but there are ways to prevent that. make sure that you give your wife all your passwords and make sure you get hers. then if you need reassurance you can check.
I have seen people I know who are married, and they are saying how they would like to meet new people, etc. totally inappropriate. As long as it stays appropriate I think it's ok, but I would say it's an easy way for those with no morale
Not all relationships are sexual... but if you have a gut feeling that your wife is having inappropriate relationships with her facebook/myspace friends then talk to her.
Of course they do. They take your time away from your marriage and totally waste it.
Nah, not at all. If a woman is going to cheat, she doesn't need the internet.
Yes They do that is mostly for meeting new people and dating get her uninvolved.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment