Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My girlfriend desperately wants to have sex but I'm a staunch Christian and want to wait till marriage?

How do I get her to wait? She's very beautiful and I find it hard enough without having to deal with her constant moaning and demands for sex. The other day she got completely naked and tried to forcefully undress me. She says she will leave me if I do not give her sex soon. What do I do? I am not ready for marriage.My girlfriend desperately wants to have sex but I'm a staunch Christian and want to wait till marriage?
You can't get her to wait. If she really liked you or loved you, she would respect your wishes and beliefs. If she can't do that than it'd be best for both you to find other people who will.My girlfriend desperately wants to have sex but I'm a staunch Christian and want to wait till marriage?
I thought of Joseph in the Bible. Potaphar's wife pleaded with Joseph to sleep with him, but he fled her. Maybe your girlfriend's just not right for you. You need someone who respects your beliefs instead of someone who is tempting you to sin!Don't just get married to have sex. Lots of Christians do

Report Abuse



You know what if she is not willing to wait for you, then she is not the girl for you. I am a pastors daughter and i know that your partner can be very pressing to do stuff that you aren't ready for...so the other day i told him that he needs to stop because if he Truly loves me than he will not press me to have sex when i am not ready, and that he should be willing to wait for me...so tell her and she needs to except the fact that you are a christian and want to respect God's wishes, and i comend you on that. So stick in there and hopefully she will stop pressing you.
I'm up in the air about this one. My girlfriend wants to wait and I respect her for it and would never try to pull something like that, but I honestly believe in the double standard for men. I'm glad you have your beliefs, really, but come on. The girl stripped down and you still turned her down? I ask this in all seriousness, are you sure you're straight? I guess if it means that much to you, man, she's not the girl for you.
wowwww....


I say that because I have been in this position, but I am a girl and it was happening with my boy friend. My advice? My advice is that true love waits. Sex is not love. It is lust. They are very different and don't get them mixed up. The person you are dating should NOT lower your Christian standards. They should raise them and make you want to be an even better Christian. Don't give in. If she is not willing to wait and stop bugging you, end it. It will be hard. I know. I got cussed out, hit, and really hurt from the inside. But, I know what I did was the right thing. A clean mind is better.
Your convictions are admirable, but do not help when your g/f finds you sexually attractive. At the moment your passion for God is much stronger than your passion for her. It is too bad that she is so attracted to you and too bad that you don't share those desires. You can not make her wait. I think she will leave you at which time you can become a priest.
There are quotes in the Bible that permit you to take her as long as you intend to marry her. You don't necessarily have to let misguided superstition control your whole life.





But it is probably best if you told her to go ahead and find a man who is capable of independent and rational thought. She deserves better. And you deserve someone more like you.
Wow...and you're a dude? Sex is soooo overrated. I didn't realize how many people misinterpret the bible. I didn't realize sex was a horrible thing until I read how all of you want to save it for marriage. Why? If you're not compatiable, then you'll never be happy. Better to find out now....
Stop being so uptight... sex is a normal human behavior, and it's unhealthy for both the mind and body (mostly the mind) to be denied it. She should leave you. You keep her sitting around, waiting for something we both know you're not going to ever do.
you are an idiot I admire conviction but statics show that marriages were one or more of the partner was virgin are 45% more likely to end in divorce due to sexual incompatibility would by a car with out test driving it or shoe with out trying them on %26amp; walking around in them





but always practice safe sex.
Then for sure you know that you will be getting horn. But dude i understand where you are coming from that's really nice try to make her see it the way you do.
I have the same problem


just tell her that if she loves you


she will wait


and if not


maybe you need to look for someone who does


my girl stayed



let her go...shes not the one for you..if she really loved you she would respect your beliefs and not try to force you into doing something you dont wanna do.
Dump her. Once someone says that they'll leave you for some stupid reason, then you do it yourself. You don't deserve her.
dude are you crazy shee wants it so give it to her dowt w8 do her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do your own thinking, my 91 year old uncle tells me.... beauty fades.. tell her why you dont want to have sex.. finger her? find a good substitute?

No comments:

Post a Comment