Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do you tell someone that you're not ready for marriage?

I'm nineteen and have been dating an older guy for over a year. He has proposed, but I want to wait until I'm out of college and have a steady job. He thinks that there's more to my reasoning and I'm just stringing him along until someone better or closer to my age group comes along. How do I let him know without a doubt that it's a matter of timing and not love or lack thereof?





And I do love him, by the way.How do you tell someone that you're not ready for marriage?
so tell him what you just told us. if he thinks theirs more reasoning or just some plot. tell him your being honest .and you want to be older, out of school and ready for a commitment like that. if he doesnt respect it, then he's not the guy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment