Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the average Chilean opinion on inter-racial dating/marriage?

How does the average Chilean person view inter-racial dating or marriage? I know Chile is pretty homogeneous (not a whole lot of diversity), but how do most people feel about dating other ethnic groups like Africans, East Indians, Asian, etc?What is the average Chilean opinion on inter-racial dating/marriage?
I lived 4 years in Chile and I hardly saw any racial problem. However, Chile has very few black or indian people from other ethnicities. Chileans are not racial people, they treat everyone fairly but I do suppose like in any country, there are racists, especially in the upper class or cuicos who dont allow their maids into their country clubs, etc.What is the average Chilean opinion on inter-racial dating/marriage?
same as every other civilized country, theres racists and those who accept it. for example theres been a recent haitian immigration, and at first it was odd to see a black in the middle of santiago but people are getting used to it... but like i said before theres those who are tolerant and those who arent, it just depends on the individual
Well I'm from Chile and we don't really mind interracial dating/marriage.


It kinda depends on your background though, sometimes your parents, and your ideas or class.





Both my parents are Chilean though :p
Based on my experience, they are pretty forward-thinking people and I don't think they would have too much of a problem with it.
I told you a true story which happen with me this year in Chile . I arrive to Chile for study then i met a nice girl and we love each other and we are now married .
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment