Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If you were a zombie would you fight for zombie marriage rights?

Even though marriage is clearly defined as being between a human and a human.If you were a zombie would you fight for zombie marriage rights?
I can tell you're a Zombophobe.If you were a zombie would you fight for zombie marriage rights?
Im pretty sure this is about the Prop 8 law?? Maybe?





Or just about gay marriage in general?





And yes, I would fight for it, because thats what I believe. Even if I wasnt a zombie I would because nobody has the right to vote on other people's marriage. (:
I'd probably be too busy trying to kill as many innocent humans as possible....but if I could process the thought of marriage and have enough control over my desire to kill AND fall in love with another nice, zombie, then I'd ATLEAST try to get a civil union..
just another angle: If I were already ';dead'; why would I even bother with marriage?
Are zombies even interested in marriage?
If by ';fight for zombie marriage rights'; you mean feast on human flesh, then yes I would.
No, i would fight to remove the tax on eating people.
Sarcastic much?
The bible says that it's wrong for two zombies to have any relations with each other
But Zombies are humans-They just arent alive or dead
Hell yeah! Fight the living! WWWooooooOOOoooooOOOoooOoooOoooo.....
'tis just the webster def.
obviously.
id just eat anyone who didnt want to give us the rights.
if i was a gay zombie i'd punch you in da mouth. LOL!
no, I would just eat brains. and tacos.
i'd be too busy shooting them with my machine gun.
no but i would bite ur arm off

No comments:

Post a Comment