Thursday, May 13, 2010

How long after a marriage breakup should a person start dating?

I don't know the answer exactly. I've been seperated a little over a month %26amp; I know I am definately NOT ready. I'm still letting go of him %26amp; finding me. I'm not sure when %26amp; if I will be ready. Divorce/seperation is very painful. It causes you to spend to much time on internet questions %26amp; answers :)How long after a marriage breakup should a person start dating?
it really depends on you. Me personally i would take care of me first before i can be with someone else again. That can take more than a year. It all depends. Sorry about the breakup i hope you find happiness again.How long after a marriage breakup should a person start dating?
couple of months
How about tonight?
Some people start before the breakup. Others are so glad to be out of a bad relationship they can't wait to get out and start life again. Others are more Victorian and think they have to wait for some period of time.
Afterwards??? why wait until then! I mean its going to be over anyways right? What's one more thing to add to the list.
Good question,
If you filed for the D ... 10 minutes.


If he filed for D ......... 10 minutes.
Right of the bat, I would say about one year.


However, I think you should wait until you are sure that healing has occurred and that you are very ready for the next relationship
I think that's dependant upon the person who is divorced.
sounds like the other half already has,is that the reson for the divorce
When ever they feel the need to.
YOU WILL KNOW IN YOUR HEART


WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT
Only after you've given yourself sufficient time to heal. It varies with all of us, depending on how deeply you were hurt, was there cheating involved, etc. If you feel like you've healed well enough, then go out.....just don't get too involved, too soon. It's easy to do too. Nice and slow are the keywords. Have fun, but just not TOO serious!
its totally up to you, on when do you feel its right. dont worry about what other people think of you. some people date right away some wait a while or just never date at all. i suggest let it come naturally. dont go looking for a date, let a date just stroll by and then try to gradually take it in.
I would wait a few months. Find out who you are first. If you don't figure yourself out as an individual seperate from that past relationship you'll never be able to develope a healthy new relationship.
It is a hard question to answer, I guess much of it depends on the nature of the split. Me and my wife recently split and I know my feelings are far too screwed up to think about dating yet-although I wish I was ready to have the confidence to go out in the dating world again. I don't see myself being ready for dating until the new year at least and by then will have been 3-4 months.
Very good question. It all depends on the person. I would say you should wait at lease 4-6 months. I went through a really bad situation and started dating too early, like 1 month after. It was a disaster. Your feelings get so screwed up. I would not recommend that to anyone. I would say safe bet 4-6 months. You need time for yourself before you start seeing people. But there is definitely nothing wrong with dating. Whenever you're ready is a good tim.
2 or 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment