Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gosh, since the automakers are getting bailed out, should we all just go to congress and ask for gay marriage?

I mean, these dinosaurs aren't doing anything for the global warming situation. They have the technology to make electric cars and cars that get 60 mpg, yet they refuse to.





Seems like all you have to do is go camp out at the US Capital until you get what you want. Why don't we ask for a million each while we're at it?Gosh, since the automakers are getting bailed out, should we all just go to congress and ask for gay marriage?
The sad thing is that we HAVE been asking Congress and are repeatedly let down. The government is suppose to work for the people, but for a long time, government has only been working for large corporations. Look at the money companies like Halliburton have made from us being in Iraq.





Maybe since our government is not longer working the way our founding fathers had initiated, maybe it is time for the people to take back their government. I am just hoping that Obama has the right tricks up his sleeve to get everything from the economy to gay rights back on track.





And since a majority of Congress are, as you call them, dinosaurs, maybe we can turn them into fossil fuel, they would be of more value to us that way.Gosh, since the automakers are getting bailed out, should we all just go to congress and ask for gay marriage?
It's absolutely absurd. I cannot stand what is happening in this country.. the corruption brought on by the capitalism that our government has become.





I don't know if camping out works, but having billions of dollars in your pocket sure does.






Hey go for it man. I'll be rooting for you guys... I don't know what else to say but good luck... and I have a question: If for some reason your plan fails and gay marriage rights are denied, what will you do next?
Before you make the trip, you'd better figure out what's in it for them. Because if it isn't kickbacks or unlimited access to young, hot 'n' horny pages (male and female), you might be in for a looooonnnng wait.
Sorry, my idea of camping out is a room at the local Days Inn.





You're welcome to join me but the days of sleeping on the ground are over for me.
I think we should just go to Congress. You know, get a bunch of LGBT people on the ballots across the nation, get them into Congress, then maybe we can get somewhere.
Great! See you there!





When we get the million, you and me baby - we're going to Vegas!! Get a suite in the Bellagio and explore nature - run up some room service bills or something.
LOL yes lets go!
Zach you have a great point! Sure why not!
I'm from the U.K. but if you guys are going camping to the Capital I would love to join you.
I need my big gay lifestyle bailed out!! COUNT ME IN!!! :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment