Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is there is any easy way to live calm after marriage?

I am single not yet married and heard lot of stories from the married men, telling me that, don't to marry any girl and you will become a addict to your wife as we are living now. Pls help me in this regard to start my life.....Is there is any easy way to live calm after marriage?
I am also single..


but let me tell you, humans in nature tend to live with someone else, and see their own kids, thats the human nature, What is best for you is to wait wait %26amp; wait, till you find the right person, to love and care about, and once you decide they are the one (trust me you will know yourself, you wont need any help then ) then get married to her! you will live more calm, satisfied, and would achieve more in your life having a loving wife to support you and encourage you to work, and maintain a decent life. think of this now, its your choice after all.Is there is any easy way to live calm after marriage?
Wish I could disagree with the married men, but unfortunatly I can't. If you find a spouse who is independent then you may be ok, but I'm living in the non calm life now bro. Just really think it through before you take that step.
Always keep a good balance between your family and your friends. Do not ignore your friends just because you get married. On the other hand don't hang out too much with your friends ignoring your wife. You will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment