Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Married people: did you tell you were with the love of your life during dating or only when marriage discussed?

This applies to engaged people too! For example was being in the relationship stage no different than when things were good in other relationships or could you tell all along it was different, like they were 'marriage material'?Married people: did you tell you were with the love of your life during dating or only when marriage discussed?
The key is to first know who you are and be comfortable with self. Then you need to know what things you need and desire in a relationship. You compare those things with what you see in the person you are sizing up. Nobody should enter marriage thinking that they can change their spouse.Married people: did you tell you were with the love of your life during dating or only when marriage discussed?
I didn't have much in the way of previous relationships for comparison, but I didn't really think that my fiance was ';marriage material'; in the beginning. In fact, I thought we'd never work out long-term or that we'd make a good couple and so I pushed him away a lot in the beginning (I didn't want to date at first -- just wanted to stay friends...and then, when after several years, we got together I tried to keep things casual and non-committed...) But eventually he wore down my resistance and I had to admit that I wanted to be with him forever.
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment