Thursday, May 13, 2010

When should I tell a guy that I'm waiting until marriage to have sex?

I'm 18 years old and a virgin.I want to stay a virgin until marriage,how do I know when's the best time to tell a guy this?When should I tell a guy that I'm waiting until marriage to have sex?
well...in the beginning but not on a first date. As long as you aren't leading them on to think they are gonna get it i wouldn't spill it out right away,


whenever you feel comfortable really, thumbs up on the smart choice and good luckWhen should I tell a guy that I'm waiting until marriage to have sex?
Well what i do is i just wear a promise ring on my left ring finger, it indicates that i dont want have sex until marriage...and you never really have to awkwardly put it into conversation...because if he pays a lot of attention to you hell notice that you are always wearing it and ask you about it. But where i live its kinda a big deal and a lot of ppl have the promise rings so everyone knows what they are for...i guess it just depends on the place but that has worked for me. Good luck and congrats on wanting to stay pure! i see so much impurity on this site about sex and everything so its really nice to see another person asking such a cool question. Good luck!
It's probably best to mention it on the first date, honestly.





I'd wait until the date was nearly over if I were you, then say something like: ';Oh, there's something I need to tell you. I don't believe in sex before marriage.';





Lay your cards out straight like that and there's no possibility of misunderstanding.





It's unusual enough in the West that it's worth making it clear right at the beginning of a relationship to avoid misunderstandings.
you go girl! i think staying a virgin is very important! you should tell him right out of the gate...and if you are already involved in a relationship with someone, tell them now! if you are just starting out with someone, tell them right from the get-go. this way, if they reject you, you know they were only interested in sex. If they are cool with it, then you know that he is a good guy!
I always told them up front. Especially after my divorce. Seems to many guys felt a divorced woman must be hungry and asking. That is not true. To me sex without love and commitment is just about as much fun as push ups. But that is my own deeply held belief. I don't owe any man sex for a dinner and a movie.
Tell him now. A lot of guys may mean you all the good in the world. His intentions may be the most honorable. However, he may have tucked in the recesses of his mind that some day in the near future the two of you may engage in sexual activity. Tell him now so he knows what to expect.
Tell him if he asks. However, if you're letting him pull all of the levers and push all of the buttons, he may assume that you'll let him put the cake in the oven. I waited; you will be very glad that you did.
um.. it should be told to him like right away.. cuz guys will try anything fast...





answer mine%26gt;%26gt;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
In the beginning of anything!


with every guy i get with i tell them how far i will go, what i like


and then see what they say.. if they dont agree theres nothing to be upset over because you didnt get in too deep
Tell him upfront. That way he already knows your expectations. Make sure you stick to your guns on this one. All men will try to take it away from you. It's a great decsion you have made
tell him as much as you love him there are thing that has to be waited till marriage, if he understand then he's truly a great man. If he make up excuse then he's just there for your body and ditch you. Good luck :)
I am waiting until marriage and if he has a problem with that then you need to move on because he is not worth your time. Tell him pretty quickly.
If you are dating someone seriously, I think you should tell him fairly quickly. Because if he's not willing to wait, then you will not have wasted your time on the wrong person.
Preferably before you have sex.
Once he's in love with your personality. That way, he'll want to wait for your body because he loved you so much :)
When he asks for sex
tell him as soon as you feel it should be told to him
Before he spends money and time on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment