Sunday, May 9, 2010

Did you consider yourself more attractive before or after marriage?

I feel less attractive now that I am married no clue why no kids none of that just don't feel like I have got it anymore? Any others feel this way or am I the only one?Did you consider yourself more attractive before or after marriage?
Don't forget that every day pass we are getting older, you will never be same as you was even one year back, but you can compare yourself with other people who are same age.


sure getting marry, add more responsibilities to you shoulders, which reflect on your shape, add to that you don't have that much spare time to spend on make up and selecting your clothes as before.


cheer up and have a good day.Did you consider yourself more attractive before or after marriage?
i stayed the same way for 2 yrs after marriage. then i gained 15 lbs within the last year and stopped taking care of my hair n skin n nails. i was very high maintanence before marriage but just couldn't keep up all that manicure, pedicure and facial routine after marriage. btw, my relation with hubby suffered a lot when i used to take care of myself endlessly coz i was very self absorbed. anyway i looked really unattractive for a year and a half and now i've finally learned to keep a balance n i take care of myself but not too much that i ignore my relationship with hubby. also have lost 10 lbs. yeaaaaa :)
Well before I felt more attractive... now I have 2 kids and alot of health problems. I am constantly tired and have headaches. Yet hubby still wants me...





He makes me feel attractive and he gives me the self confidence that I need.





I think you should speak to your husband, it might help you feel better!
I feel more confident after marriage. My hubby still makes me feel this way after 2 kids etc. Its not that he tells me very often, its just that the fact that he still lusts after me and me alone makes me feel fantastic. You probably arent alone in feeling this but its not my experience.






Before
I used to be thinner but Im still turning heads!!
I don't know about me, but my wife is definately hotter. That's my boo, with her fine @ss

No comments:

Post a Comment