Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is it wrong for me to stay a virgin until marriage?

Many people say to me that it will be hard to stay one when i go to university next month. I currently have a boyfriend who knows about me wanting to stay a virgin until marriage. He's absolutely fine with it. However a lot of people tell me I will be missing out a lot. Is that true?Is it wrong for me to stay a virgin until marriage?
No you're awesome. Waiting is the best thing to do. You will NEVER regret it, but if you don't wait you might. You go girl.Is it wrong for me to stay a virgin until marriage?
No. I wasn't a virgin when I married, so when I got married the first time, I didn't choose as carefully as I would have if I had waited. I know that sounds crazy, but if you have waited for the ';right'; one to marry and then lose your virginity, then you will choose a husband much more carefully. Once you lose your virginity, you end up sleeping with more than you would have because if you already have slept with one boyfriend, its not that big of a deal to sleep with the next and then you start to confuse sex with love. Once you do get married, then you and your husband will have ';baggage'; that will always be there. I tell my kids to wait. It will be MUCH more important between you and your husband when you are learning together. Besides, you won't have to worry about diseases or getting pregnant. Trust me, having a child with someone that is not the one you are supposed to be with will not only hurt you, but especially your child. I have two I have to see grow up knowing that their father chose to leave them even after knowing them the first few years of their lives. That alone is worth waiting and CAREFULLY choosing the person to spend the rest of your life with and share your virginity. Once its gone, there is no turning back. It is important enough to save or ';the one.';
Theres absolutely nothing wrong with sex, its completely natural. If you dont want to have sex before marriage, then thats your decision. I'm not very religious myself so I dont have any views on the moral aspect, but you wont be able to enjoy sex if you dont feel what you are doing is right. If having sex after marriage is what makes you feel comfortable then thats what right for you.
no your not missin out on nothing girl that's so good that your boyfriend understands and accepts that you want to wait until ya'll are married God made sex for 2 people that are in love and if your a virgin it'll be even better! that's how it's supposed to be i wish i would have waited! having sex before marriage is not worth it
no, ignore the haters, its ur choice whether it b religious or w/e, dont listen to it, and ur boyfriend is ok with it so dont worry, ur lucky not many guys would b understanding.





idk if i will stay a virgin til marriage but i congratulate u, its defiantely a hard thing to do bc there is a lot of temptation out there. plus u kno u will b clean and wont b pregnant til ur in a fully committed relationship!!!
You have to do with what feels right to you. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin until you are married. Don't let ANYONE pressure you into having sex just to have sex. It's best to do it with the person you love.
Of course it is not wrong. Good for you!!! And anyone that has a problem with it don't worry about it because if they can't respect your decision than they don't matter.
No you won't be missing out


If you do have sex b4 marriage you'll feel better if its with someone you love, not with someone you just met
no, that's not true. sex is something that's suppose to be when your married. its suppose to be with your husband, not just random guys.
no it just proves u want to be pure for your love and respect your body and not those hoar who has sex with everyone for pleasure and money
Guys really respect a virgin. Good for you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment