Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the average percentage of ungrateful bastard husbands in the marriage society today?

I have seen this done this for Irksome so I will try and send you one and hope that the percentage that it will work is higher than that of ungrateful husbands Sorry you are having a bad day:








))))))))))XOXO-HUG-OXOX(((((((((((What is the average percentage of ungrateful bastard husbands in the marriage society today?
Oh-oh...sounds like you overextended yourself again to appease someone you've known is and has been ungrateful since the beginning.





Obviously, your very hurt and are kicking yourself because you've known all along that this was a defect. Been there.





Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and do something about it. Talk to him about it, get yourself some counseling, or surrender. Either way, it your decision. Good luck.What is the average percentage of ungrateful bastard husbands in the marriage society today?
Hi Jay Jay,


I think you need to vent to a therapist. I'm guessing in your world it's 100%, but then again I have a penis so that makes me one of those husbands you tell about. Guilty by gender perhaps! ; ) Girl it will get better but in the meantime please hide all you kitchen knives for the sake of all penis bearing humans.
Im grateful for what marriage provides.





1. consistent sex


2. kids


3. a dual income


4. ummm....other stuff I guess


5. ???





ha ha





But then there's the drawbacks.





1. no side action


2. no side action


3. no side action


4. no side action


5. no side action to infinity





So the drawbacks win!
........and why are they ungrateful bastards???????????? I've known some wonderful men that have ungrateful b***t**es for wives!


50/50!!!!!!
100% its at a all time high I know alot of good women who are either married,dating,or just dealing with ungreatful bastard husbands. These men in this day and age are just plan selfish and ungreatful.
I'd say 25%, another 25% are great, 25% boring, and 25% way worst then just ';ungrateful bastard';.
The only ungrateful ones that I know have stay at home wives. The real question is what percentage of marriages have the husband as the sole provider=there's your answer.
Well, about 50% of marriages end in divorce and not all of this is the man's fault so I figure it's about 40% that are affected.
Takes 2 to make a failed marriage.
Some days 100%. Some days 0%.





Same goes for ungrateful, bitchy wives.





I always ask myself ';would I want to come home to me?';
Judging from the answers and questions in M%26amp;D, I'd say the number is up there in the high nineties.
Oh, 24%. Luckily my husband is not part of that percentage.
Most. About 87%.
Depends which day you ask me that question.
99.9%
95%
way to many that is why Im by my self
my guess is they ALL r...
re-phrase:





';What is the average % of ungrateful bitchty *** wives in the marriage society today?';
men are always faithful but women always decieve their husbands in one way or other
same as the women they are cheating with
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment