Thursday, May 13, 2010

How much does a marriage license cost in you state?

My husband and I want to renew our vows every anniversary in a different state. Please tell me your state, how much, and if there are any stipulations for us to be remarried there. Thanks!!How much does a marriage license cost in you state?
In Ohio around 40 dollars. That's really cool how you guys renew your license in different states.How much does a marriage license cost in you state?
a Dollar , two, ninety eight
That is a pretty wild idea and very unique. I live in Missouri and it is $50 to obtain a license here. Good luck with your venture.
Unless you get divorced and get remarried I don't think you have to purchase a license to renew your vows in any state. I believe a vow renewal is more spiritual than legal.
I don't know....I'm still paying for it!
What an original idea! I live in Tennessee and it was $35.00 dollars for us. I believe all you have to do is have each of your driver's licenses. Good luck!
Why waste the money?go spend it on sex to ys.
In my state (Indiana), it depends on the county. The county we live and married in, it cost us $20. We had to file for the license within 45 days of the intended marriage date. Oh, and no blood test. The county we live 10 minutes from, it's $45 and does require a blood test-- I think it was to test for Rubella- from what my sister in law told me (she didn't have to have the test because she'd had a baby within the last year and they test you then).





Also, if your renewing your vows, I don't think you have to file for a license. Therefore you could put the license money towards paying an officiant to do your ';renewal service';.





Good luck and I love your idea!
What a brilliant idea! I'm from Kansas, and it is $50 here.





A fun place to celebrate would be The Plaza. It's actually on the Missouri side, but it's one of the cool things about Kansas City. I actually got engaged there. There are a ton of fountains and great restaurants.





If you're into ';stranger'; things, and you want to renew around Halloween, there is a haunted house in downtown KC called Edge of Hell. They do wedding ceremonies there.





Just thought I would toss a little bit of extra info out there...there's not much to do in KS!

No comments:

Post a Comment