Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can I want marriage and love when I been so burned ?

I want to to have the need to marry one day but the fear I wont keeps me kind of down. Every man I have dealt with so far were typical guys who made me feel they only wanted se.x nothing real. How do I get the feeling back of wanting to marry one day. I fear this negativity (brought on by negative male experiences) will keep me alone?How can I want marriage and love when I been so burned ?
I used to feel that way when I was younger. I hated men because of my bad relationship with my father. I am now 32 and I've had a number of relatioships. Some were OK some were very bad. I could blame the men but what's the point? When bad experiences happen to us we have to take a step back and learn a lesson and not repeat it in future. And the fear? I learnt that by holding onto fear I was letting it win and control me. But I wanted to enjoy my life and continue dating men so you have to hold onto hope and keep going. You can't let fear and being burned rule your life. Don't let the past stop you from making a happier future for yourself.





Take things slowly and don't rush things with a guy that you like. Be realistic about his character and your compatability. If you're not sure don't take it further. But hang onto hope and keep dating and I hope in time you meet someone nice, and someone who can restore your faith in marriage. It's still a wonderful thing to want to get married so don't let your crappy past boyfriends stop you from believing in something. Their gone. Just be choosy about who you let into your life in future and test men more carefully. Take care :)How can I want marriage and love when I been so burned ?
It's up to you. The men you attract and deal with are based off what you're putting out there. If you're looking for a real relationship, don't settle for anything less. When it becomes apparent that a man is only interested in sex, stop dealing with him. You can't change him so you'd only be wasting your time to continue with him. Make a list of the qualities you want as well as the ones you absolutely cannot put up with. Once you know what you want, it's a lot easier to see it when it's in front of you.





You're outlook on life is strictly up to you. So get out there and shake those losers and find someone worth your time.
Been there, done that, more than once, and got 5 t shirts. What do you do after the broken heart. I thought I would never find the right one, or anyone who loved me for me and did not have a gimmic or something up their sleeve. I felt hopeless and many times would cry because I felt i would die old and alone, with a bunch of cats, really, no bullshit. I can't promise that the one will come to you, but I can tell you that, there are good men out there. Good men that will treat you well and not break your heart. Finding him can be a MF, but once you found him, all the past hurts, and pains seem as if they have never exsisted. You won't even too much remember the pain of them. Good Luck Little Lady.
Keep looking , and make your boundaries clear from the beginning. The right one will stick around while the others will eventually fall away.





Big J is right. Date a guy that you normally wouldn't be attracted to and you might find you are very attracted to him. I am more attracted by how a man treats me than the way he looks. Looks come and go but the way he treats me will be what I live with.
When you meet the right man you will know!





I knew on the first date with my now wife! ! !





13 happy years and going strong.
Try dating guys you wouldn't normally date.
Just don't get married
Stop dating a ssholes?
you will just know when you meet the right one
why don't you try a dating service?

No comments:

Post a Comment