Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should it always be the husband who initiates sex in marriage and tries something new out?

We will be married in about six weeks. We waiting until marriage before being intimate. I know that a wife should accommodate her husband's desires, but how much can I help inspire him also? And would it be upsetting to my guy if, after we are married, I were to suggest some things in a marital book that I have been reading? I do not want to offend him or cause him to decide that I have not been keeping myself pure.Should it always be the husband who initiates sex in marriage and tries something new out?
Simple, if you are getting married then you both should feel free talking about anything to each other.





In a relationship, most guys are the aggressor in sexual encounters. It is not wrong for a woman to be the aggressor and it should be a 50/50 split. If each of you desire each other than you should show each other that you want him and he wants you.





By letting the male be the aggressor all the time, he could start feeling unwanted and less desireable to you which could lead into relationship problems down the road.Should it always be the husband who initiates sex in marriage and tries something new out?
Hmmmm why have you the impression that the man is always the leader, it was far different with me, she couldn't wait until we got married, and just because I was slow and never made advances to her she told her girl friends I must have thought it was to stir my tea with. I must admit though that it was far better after we married, and there was no doubt about it she enjoyed it too, and was not backward at trying anything new, don't let it get routine, lead him on, if he is like me he will love it, it was never routine, it lasted into our eighties, now I am on my own, and it still plays a part in my life and I never for one moment thought there had been someone before me.
He won't think that at all. He'll be excited that you are taking more of an active role.


Relax, your are married now and the rules of how the guy should initiate things and stuff like that no longer apply. You two are married. Go for it. Having saved yourself until you are married it's time to have fun, explore, try new things. There is nothing sexually wrong with what two married people want to do in bed. good luck.
actually i would think that it would be a turn on for him if you initiated some of the things you wanted to try. I love it when a girl isn't shy in the bed room
This day and age you'd be wise to find these things out now before you're married. Is this going to work if he's satisfied once a month? Don't let everything be his thinking or his way. You are an equal in this matter.
You should inspire him as much as you want. Never be afraid to initiate sex. Finally, If you have a good idea by all means, tell him, or better yet show him.
**** no!!
  • mask movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment