Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is it wrong for me to stay a virgin until marriage?

Many people say to me that it will be hard to stay one when i go to university next month. I currently have a boyfriend who knows about me wanting to stay a virgin until marriage. He's absolutely fine with it. However a lot of people tell me I will be missing out a lot. Is that true?Is it wrong for me to stay a virgin until marriage?
you are not missing out on anything.


do not let anyone change your mind. you should be very proud of yourself.


if more people thought the way you do, there would be less unwanted pregnancies and a lot less std's.





you deserve a big pat on the back girl!Is it wrong for me to stay a virgin until marriage?
It's really up to you. If you want to stay a virgin until marriage, that's your decision, and if you don't, that's your decision too. Don't let anyone ever tell you what is right for you. You might be missing out on some sex, but that's fine. Focus on going to college, learning, and the millions of other things you are going to do while you're there.
No, absolutely not. Your relationships can be so much richer if there is not sex. You will have to actually talk to each other and get to know each other. Besides, it will be easy to weed out the boys who just want to get in your pants.





Congratulations on your choice of celebacy. If more women chose your path, there would be a lot lesss STD's, unwanted pregnancies, and broken hearts (';He was just using me for sex';)
No matter what people say if you want to stay a virgin until marriage than keep your promise and no you won't be missing out on anything because you will be glad that you waited until you gave something really special to someone that you really love. (I plan on doing the same, staying a virgin until marriage)
No, you are doing the right thing for staying a virgin until marriage. Do not listen or someone pressure you about sex. Just keep being a virgin until marriage. I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin and currently in college.
Are you kidding?? I think its awesome that you want to stay a virgin until you are married. Do not listen to what everyone else is saying. Listen to yourself.
nothing is wrong about it. i salute you for that.





I married my wife a virgin and that was the best gift that she gave me.
no this is a wonderful thing. this is a good Godly thing. its good in so many reasons. i encourage u to stay a virgin until marriage if u can
NOPEEEE
What you will find is that guys will be OK with it only for so long.





Either you will get married in college or you will lose him.
NO


dont listen to them, stay true to yourself....jeez, have morals and be give in to pressure... why risk so many factors that can ruin your life young! be smart! (:
not at all
no
for those of you tuning in, your watching white girls that love attention part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment