Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to search my marriage certificate attestation status in on line which is submitted in Secretariat Chennai?

As the first friend said, you could not search this online ,you will have to make a phone call and find out the status. If you don't have time to do that , just login to www.yourmaninindia.com . I have got my certificate attestation thru them only. No fake work.... they are so professional and they completed my task within the said date.





Hope this will work.





Good luck.





Regards,


SriHow to search my marriage certificate attestation status in on line which is submitted in Secretariat Chennai?
HI Sri, Can you give more information on yourmaninindia.com. I need to make passports for my parents and was looking for some agents

Report Abuse


How to search my marriage certificate attestation status in on line which is submitted in Secretariat Chennai?
Can't do that on line, you need to make phone contact to the vital statistics dept.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks a lot for sharing such a good source with all, i appreciate your efforts taken for the same. I found this worth sharing and must share this with all.


    Certificate Attestation in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://jammukashmirrealities.blogspot.in/2011/02/certificate-attestations.html
    http://gulfupdates.blogspot.in/2012/06/procedures-for-getting-attestations-on.html?showComment=1380888186509
    http://welscua.blogspot.in/2012/09/philippine-attestation-guide-for-uae.html

    ReplyDelete