Thursday, May 13, 2010

Justice of the peace marriage: How does this work? Where do I find my local?

Me and my girlfriend are very much in love, but are living on a tight budget. We're eager to get married before we do an actual, big family ceremony...can someone give me info on getting married via my local justice of the peace? How do I locate this person? No internet searches have helped much. Justice of the peace marriage: How does this work? Where do I find my local?
Call your county courthouse. In my county if was the clerk of the court who performed my wedding vows.Justice of the peace marriage: How does this work? Where do I find my local?
registrar of marriages will help you. get married and lead a good life with better understanding as made for each other

No comments:

Post a Comment