Thursday, May 13, 2010

When it comes to marriage and long therm relationships?

are feminists the bottom of the barrel, considering they are somewhat critic torwards marriage and torwards men ? I mean can you think of somone worse to marry than a woman which is kind of critic torwards men and marriage ? Could there be a worse pick than a feminist for a wife ?When it comes to marriage and long therm relationships?
I'm currently not looking for a relationship and I'm very picky, so I think it will be a while before I settle down again. I have a friend I have sex with to satisfy the need...I also like to dine and travel with him, but I'm not planning to get married unless I meet someone I want to have children with. I take a committed relationship very seriously and it takes lots of time and energy to build up a good one...I frankly like to put the priority on my career and financial advancement for the moment...





Also, I don't care much about the piece of paper, as the title and ';mental obligations'; bring more bads than goods, other than the tax relief of course.





Not sure what you mean by the ';bottom of the barrel?'; What standard of evaluation are you using?When it comes to marriage and long therm relationships?
I am a feminist and have been married for about twenty years. My husband has no complaints!





Feminism criticizes a culture that seeks to limit and control all people. As far as being critical of marriage, lots of males seem to feel that it is a trap that women set for them.





A worse pick than a feminist would be a woman with no mind of her own.
I think your confusing femenism with feme-nazis.
I am in a long term relationship (16 years), and chose not to marry because we don't want to have children.





However, I think marriage and men are great.





I'm also a feminist.
You're wasting your time. Most hate men anyway - even if they deny it. It's not politically correct to admit it.
yes maybe the standards are not so high
You're critical of marriage and women, I see it in your posts all the time.


Could there be a worst pick for a husband?
The real feminist are not like that cuz they dint consider themselves like that. Many women who think they are feminist and want to stand out do all this crap. I do respect women but the character that you mentioned above of a feminist sounds like an egoist to me. Now that's me.





regarding she being a wife lets face it if i loved someone like that and married her i will stick by her how rough the sea maybe.
Just because a woman stands up for her rights does not mean she will not make a good partner. I always figured men liked women that were passionate more than those that tolerated everything, having no standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment