Sunday, May 9, 2010

Survey: Is it fair for contacts to sucker newbies in to questions regarding saving themselves for marriage?

My nose still hurts from that hot coffee.Survey: Is it fair for contacts to sucker newbies in to questions regarding saving themselves for marriage?
Ha! Did you see all the TDs? I peed myself and then I peed again on my coworker.Survey: Is it fair for contacts to sucker newbies in to questions regarding saving themselves for marriage?
I called the concrete company to come plug her gaping gash, 9 yards gonna be enough?
All is fair in sucking newbies and creating spray.
They gotta learn sometime.
All is fair in P%26amp;S
Best laugh i have had all day...





the last i heard she was saving herself for 82nd airborne
i am of the mind set you better try it before you buy it
Oh no, I missed it... dangitt...

No comments:

Post a Comment