Sunday, May 9, 2010

If i had lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend and ive decided to wait till marriage.?

Can i get a purity ring.My religion means alot to me and i made a mistake.what do u think about it. i also told my family and theyre very proud of me and the choices ive been making. also does a purity ring get blessed and stuff? how does it work?If i had lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend and ive decided to wait till marriage.?
No, all that stuff's crap. Revirginizing? That's just silly. You can wait until you're married, but you definitely aren't going to be married a virgin, and no ring is going to change that. It's just a gimmick, it's not blessed, it's just the church trying to bribe children away from sex with a cheap piece of plastic.If i had lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend and ive decided to wait till marriage.?
I have no idea what you are talking about with this stupid ring. You have done the deed and there's no going back.





Just don't do it again until you get married.






We all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up over it. =) Physically you can't take back your
well ur not a virgin anymore but i guess u could wait till marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment