Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are there any converted Muslimahs in Saudi seeking for Marriage?

My family and I have lived in Saudi all our lives and consider it home. I am looking for religious girls for my brothers and unfortunately since there's no exposure or socializing activities here, it has been extremely difficult to seek wives for them. Is there anyone who can help me in this issue? Does anyone know of any religious Pakistanis or converted muslimahs in Saudi who might be considering marriage?Are there any converted Muslimahs in Saudi seeking for Marriage?
In North America we just fall in love, we dont give a rats a$$ if someone is converted, religious and we dont find spouses for our family members... you need to ask someplace else... not an english forum.Are there any converted Muslimahs in Saudi seeking for Marriage?
Hey i am muslim but i dont live in saudi...Look type in google singlemuslims and muslims4marrige there are alot of single muslims from Saudi on the website..


I am from USA sorry i cant help

No comments:

Post a Comment