Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does it mean when your boyfriend says I need a tiny bit more time to marriage?

I asked my boyfriend what can he offer me in the relationship %26amp; will he offer me marriage? I asked if it was true love and he said yes it is true love and that he needs a tiny bit more time??? What is he trying to tell me? We talked over the phone and I said what do you need time for? and he said we will talk live about this.People what do you think?What does it mean when your boyfriend says I need a tiny bit more time to marriage?
Why buy the cow when the milk's free?What does it mean when your boyfriend says I need a tiny bit more time to marriage?
It depends on his reasons for needing time. If he's waiting to finish school or become financially solvent, that's a good reason. But if he just says, ';I'm not ready';, then that indicates possible commitment issues. How long do you want to wait for him to be ready? Find out what he means by a ';little more time.'; If it's six months to a year, then wait it out. If he's still not ready by then, you should probably move on and look for an older fellow who's more likely to be ready for marriage.
Just because he loves you, that doesn't mean he's ready for marriage. He may have things to bring up such as families, religion, finances, living together beforehand. Talk to him about it.





And some overall advice -- important things deserve to be talked about face to face, so make the time and bring them up then.
Every person has that bug in the back of their head that goes angainst what they want. Maybe he is deciding how he wants to ask you, or he just isn't ready to sign that paper for a license. It is a BIG step to get married. Even if it is to the one you love with all your heart. Just give hi some time, (depending on how long you have been together.) If you have been together for years, then yeah I can see your frustration. Tell him you two can be engaged for however long you want. Engagement is like a trail period for both of you. Sometimes babby steps are better then trying to run full speed.
hes waiting for a RIGHT TIME. calm down girl, hes not ready for marriage dont be inhurry.
I don't think he wants to marry you, at least not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment