Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has anyone had an affair to save a marriage?

Both persons involved in the affair are married. Both persons are unsatisfied with the sex life within the marriage. Neither person wants a relationship to come of the affair. They just desparatly need sexual tension released.Has anyone had an affair to save a marriage?
Wow. Did you even try to release sexual tension within marriage? Like doing something you doing on the side? Or doing something different?


Why in a hell if you want to stay married you would have affairs? Both? If you unsatisfied with your sex life - look for help, not for someone on the side. It is possibility your significant others are not into sex as you are, but you have to work on it with them.


Eventually your affair will not save marriages , but destroy them.


Do you think your husband and wife will not find out sooner or later?


Why hurt other people?


Stop doing it, release your sexual tension some other way - take a cold showerHas anyone had an affair to save a marriage?
Wow, I had done that... in the end it was not what either of us saw it coming. The affair lasted 4 years... I had left my husband after 2 years, he was still with his wife. It was not until I went on many dating sites that he believed I was serious about moving on. I say I am the lucky one... I have found the love I needed and more, he is still with his wife and has wet dreams of me.
IMO, You can have sex with the other person and it still won't fix the root problem of your marriage that caused you to cheat in the first place. Cheating will just make things more complicated in your marriage.
Seems the sneaking around wouldn't be worth the stress. Both parties should work on their marriage and keep it in their pants. You aren't saving a marriage you are destroying it.
they just should leave each other
What a crock of bull
oh yea that's my reason every time

No comments:

Post a Comment