Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can one sue someone for interfering with ones marriage in KY or GA?

Alienation of affection is not legal in either state. Can I sue someone for having an affair and causing emotional pain and health problems(which came from stress, anxiety and depression) of the stress? It had caused me to be very sick for months and also caused me to sweat, A LOT with a strong horrible smell(no matter what deodorant I used or how many times I showered a day) from the stress which has interfered with my working life.Can one sue someone for interfering with ones marriage in KY or GA?
Why not pull yourself together, keep your dignity intact and just move on.Can one sue someone for interfering with ones marriage in KY or GA?
Well, you answered your own question. Alienation of affection is not a tort in either state, so, no, you can't sue based on that.
You can sue for anything. Whether or not the court takes the case is a different matter entirely.
Highly doubtful.





Your question has caused me severe emotional pain and now I can't go to work. Can I sue you?
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment