Saturday, January 23, 2010

Has anyones marriage been broken up by the game online called Runescape?

My husband has been playing for almost three years, and it to me is really affecting our marriage. I feel like it has taken him from me but he cant see this. He plays all night long and sleeps most of the day. He dosent help out with the house as much anymore and he is a stay at home dad. I work full time hours and Im tired. My house is a wreck and I feel like my husband is having an affair with a darn computer game!!!Has anyones marriage been broken up by the game online called Runescape?
i am only 14 so not marriage i am talking about.





my cousin who is 21 got divorced by his wife(20) because he played rs.


my aunt's marriage and her job, they got divorced and she got fired, both because of rs.


And my best friends parents both played rs and fell in 'love' with other online players and broke up, they are still technically married but havent seen each other for i think it is 4 months on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment