Thursday, January 21, 2010

I would like to know how teens these days feel about chastity and saving yourself for marriage?

A lot of teens these days are having sex at such a young age and I would like to know about the presures of having sex and if girls now-a-days are being pressured into sex.I would like to know how teens these days feel about chastity and saving yourself for marriage?
Well, I'm 17 and I think intercourse should only be after marriage, HONESTLY.I would like to know how teens these days feel about chastity and saving yourself for marriage?
I think it's rather unnecessary. I don't support having sex with every single person you meet at all, but having only one sex partner in your whole life? That sounds like a bit extreme. And I mean, there's no great reason for it. Modern contraception methods have a really low failure rate, so as long as you're being safe, you're NOT going to end up with loads of teen pregnancies and STDs.





The fact is that pre-marital abstinence isn't really that common thesedays, and there's no huge need for it. It's not a good or bad thing- it's a personal choice.





Yep thanks to peer pressure many teens are of course pressured into having sex at a young age. It's a shame, but underage drinking and sex and stuff will always be popular with teens.





I understand that there are people who want to save themselves for marriage, and that's a difficult choice to make and maintain, so good luck to them.
actually teens have been having sex way back in the day, not just today. as a matter of fact teens got married very very young as well my great grandmother was married by the age of 16 and had her first child around that age. now marriage is being pushed back farther and farther, i'm 24 and not even ready to be married. society is different than it was 50 years ago.





i don't think in today's society that 15 year olds should be sleeping around but who am i to say they can't. i just hope and pray that they are using protection and not sleeping with every other guy.





i just think that today's society and the media has put a lot of undo pressure on teens to have sex, but also they hear it on the radio everyday. it's sad but true.
Well I would never wait until marriage because what if you never marry or you get divorced?? It'll be a waste. I'm a teenager and I want to wait until i'm 18 and I will try to take every precaution because I hate kids and having one would make me go insane. I think a girl and boy should wait until they're at least out of high school or college so then they'll basically be prepared for anything. And I hate how naive(though they'll deny it) teens are when it comes to love and sex and it shames me to see 14 or even 10(I know one) year olds doing things like that. They're just ruining themselves so sucks for them
i can tell you I believed in chastity, after, i argued with God about the commandment of fornication, only because the bible taught it.





sometimes its best to get married young. maybe most of the time, so a person doesnt have to be chaste, but monogomous and to be able to avoid fornication.
if we were allowed to teach comprehensive sex education in schools, this would not be a problem. I am not talking abstinence only education, as this has been PROVEN not to work, but teach kids about contraception, STDS and the stressors/responsibilities that come with sex. It is far more scary that there are kids having sex AND have no idea what is going on, than kids just having sex.





but, the religious nut jobs will have none of it. I blame the teenage pregnancy epidemic on them.
The people I know have been with their boyfriends for over a year and are in love and don't believe in having one partner all their life. I honestly agree. Why wait till marriage. If you are being safe and it's something you want then why not? I don't think any girl is pressured into it
The most famous line ever uttered by a teen boy. If you loved me you would. Worldly men are pigs, they try to get as much sex from as many women as they can before they get married (if they do get married) but then want to marry a virgin. Yeah!!! Well what about all the virgins you may have done that other men want a virgin to marry who waited?
at my school , theres not really a lot of pressure or maybe its just the people im friends with


so it depends on different frends adnage groups of teeens i guess





but there is a bit of underlying pressure in general in the communitity that u shud eventually have sex while youre a teen and id really rather wait til marriage
honestly i have not once been asked if i've had sex....i went to two different high schools, one they didn't care rather i had sex or not, and the other called them sluts if they did.


For me i'm going to wait until i'm ready, and i honestly don't care what people say about it.





;]
I was considered odd because I didn't know what sex was or what it meant to be a virgin. It is something we didn't talk about in our family other than the occasional discussion of wait to take off you clothes until you are married.
amber times may have changed sweetheart it may be the boys these days being pressured into sex Girls are not as innocent as they once were
Not really they just want to.


I WAS saving myself, not really anymore.


Things don't turn out the way you want.


PLUS, i can't get married.


atleast in PA.
They wouldn't know their to busy masturbating and that's first hand information, from a qualified ex teenager.
shoot now adays kids know sex feels ';good'; so they want to do it, it makes them more popular and feel better about themselves when people say stuff about them that is sexual
They undoubtedly think that practice makes perfect. And they have no concept of becoming one flesh with a lifelong mate.





Thats the world for you.
well for one i am so waiting for marrige and the guy and i do not want to have a teenage pregnecy at all
why?
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment