Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you stop the urge to ';beg';, ';ask';, ';try again';,';get forgiveness';, etc when there are marriage problems?

I need help getting control over my emotions before I run my husband out of the Country...I love him and have made some mistakes that I have and continue to correct but I am afraid he wont give our marriage the chance, so I keep blurting out things I have already said and apologies I have already made. Help...Ideas please.How do you stop the urge to ';beg';, ';ask';, ';try again';,';get forgiveness';, etc when there are marriage problems?
TROLL ALERT..... TROLL ALERT......TROLL ALERT.





get counseling..... for yourself..... being a TROLL....





and get counseling for your marriage.How do you stop the urge to ';beg';, ';ask';, ';try again';,';get forgiveness';, etc when there are marriage problems?
Don't really know the stuff you did but I can't help but say you sound like me. Make sure that there are legitimate mistakes you made versus something or habits he can deal with like maybe you forget to put the top back on the toothpaste. Be careful it's not him trying conform you to the ';Wife'; he wants you to be. I've been there before and if thats the case you can never make them happy no matter how hard you try. Wish you to the best.
Sweetie, always remember that death and life lies in the power of the tongue!! You must speak life into your marriage- especially if you cherish him! People say ';sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me';. Well, that's wrong! We, women don't realize what our words do to our men. When you apologize Sweetie, bury it, and change your ways. Our men suffer silently, they don't always speak what's on their mind, or show an emotion to what we say. Because of this, we get mad and ram them with the first thing that comes to mind, not knowing that its killing them softly. Do yourself a favor- clean the house, cook him his favorite dish, put on something sexy, apologize, bury it and MAINTAIN YOUR EMOTIONS!! There's still hope, because he still comes home. I hope this helps.
Stop talking and start doing. Actions speak louder than words. Keep your mouth quiet...be pleasant and cheerful even if you are dying inside and make the changes you are talking about.





I suggest read the book the Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr Laura Schlessinger and the Proper Care and Feeding of a Marriage
stop blurting out the first thing that comes to mind.





If what you are doing is ';hurting'; your situation - then change is needed. you either make the change - or he will.








Definition of ';insanity'; -





Doing the same thing over and over again - and expecting a different result.
You need to slow down and think before you speak. Think about what you are about to say and how one may take it. learn to speak to other as you would have them speak to you. Simple life rules will take you a long way
Just let it go! Nothing you say at this point is going to make anything any better. You must let time prove it.





SWEET MILDRED IS MY LEADER...CRAWL INTO HER PLAYPEN WITH ME
You have self esteem issues. You need to figure out who YOU are, as an individual, and make that person likeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment