Saturday, January 23, 2010

How would I go about sending a same-sex marriage bill to the capital here?

Minnesota, if that is needed to know. (Not necessarily sending, but like, making an effort for it to be brought up in the legislature, etc. Or I guess if I could write one, but I doubt it.)





Thanks in advance.How would I go about sending a same-sex marriage bill to the capital here?
The usual manner for sending a bill to the capitol is that it first has to be passed by the legislature. In order to get that done you will need to find a representative or a senator to sponsor the bill for you.How would I go about sending a same-sex marriage bill to the capital here?
Get elected to the state legislature.





Failing that, try working with the person currently holding that job.
Hire an attorney and do some research. I am all for gay marriages if they can stay together until death do they part.

No comments:

Post a Comment