Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you ever get so fed up in your marriage that you start to misbehave out of frustration?

You mean, like doing stuff just to piss them off?





I'll admit I can be a passive aggressive little sh1t sometimes...like if my husband and I have had a few drinks the night before and we are both equally hung over and he wants to sleep all the next day....hell yes, I wake up in a pissy mood and start making noise on purpose. If I don't get to sleep why should he, right?Do you ever get so fed up in your marriage that you start to misbehave out of frustration?
It is normal to react this way. If the relationship itself is stressful and conflicting, then you would usually react to it the exact same way: stressed and fustrated.Do you ever get so fed up in your marriage that you start to misbehave out of frustration?
Uh Oh. Is this why you asked about flirting on July 4th? Good luck on that path. If you like the continued pain then go ahead. Hope you have a comfy couch. Leads to pain. I was there. led to divorce.





Think about it.......
Sure! Who doesn't? That's human nature to act out when we aren't happy. I try to keep it under wraps, but sometimes it creeps out.
yes but i keep it on the downlow, only i need to know what im up to.
Yes, my husband always brings out the worst in me.
Up until now - no. However, I am considering it...
yes, i am so frustrated that i misbehave with my wife
Uh, yeah.
Nope!
I'll do this Today..............Thanks Road Kill you are super!
yes i have
LOL...what have you done now?
Yes... then I get spanked for being a bad girl.... ;-)
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment