Saturday, January 23, 2010

My second marriage should I go threw with it?

My first wife was always neat and clean, we was married for 10 yrs and are still friends to some degree. Anyway my fiance likes to collect shoes,purses,clothes etc.. I like a clean house and some form of neatness! I am NOT by no means a clean freak but I HATE clutter! I have talked to her about this, mayby sell some on e bay etc.. She says yes but then does nothing about it. What should I do?My second marriage should I go threw with it?
get outMy second marriage should I go threw with it?
Throw them out when she's not home lol kidding..just talk to her straight forward n give her some attitude .
You need to get this issue sorted out before you get married, because it wont change after you're married...and there will be no excuse for you to complain about the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment