Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is your marriage built upon lust and then love, or a holy sexual desire and a foundation of christ?

simple question to ask......is your marriage built upon the devil and the world and lust, or upon christ the rock and heaven and holiness?Is your marriage built upon lust and then love, or a holy sexual desire and a foundation of christ?
Um, my husband and I are both atheists, and probably the happiest couple you'd ever see. We're best friends, and we ***** like 4 times a day. :D We've been together for two and a half years, and I don't see it ending until death do us part. How many christian couples even like eachother, how many do you see that are happy? I've not seen a single pair.Is your marriage built upon lust and then love, or a holy sexual desire and a foundation of christ?
Why would I base my relationship on a fictional being? That's just stupid.





Lust is not the basis but still quite important. I realize you close minded fools like to demonize sex, yet it's inherent to every living thing on the planet. Free your mind.
Well, after about 16 years the lust fades a little, so i'll go with love.











'close minded fools demonize sex' - lol, oh that's precious!





KT- Now you know one, pleased to meet you. And i know quite a few.
Well I did jump her bones. I walked up to her and said, ';Hey baby, I wanna jump your bones.';





';I wanna jump! (JUMP!) Jump! (JUMP!) Jump! (JUMP!) Jump on your bones, I do....I do...';
A ';Holy Sexual Desire'; WOW! If that`s not the most gawd damn hottest thing I`ve heard in a while. Cripes I`m holy hard!
Well I _DO_ have a cross my girlfriend ties me to, and then she whips me... That's kind of a Holy Sexual Desire right?
My marriage is built upon Love. And was sanctified by the Roman Catholic Church.
my foundation is God without it my marriage would crumble.
No. It's built on trust and honesty.


Not married yet but these two things are very important in love.
My former marriage was based on me not knowing my wife was insane.
Neither... We were friends and co-workers for a year before we started dating and married 5 years later.
No dude, she swallows and has a job.
No.
Oh, that is precious!
On Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment