Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you are Christian, did you practice waiting for marriage to be intimate?

I do believe in Jesus very much. I particiapted in being intimate before marriage because we are in love and am hoping we get married, I feel very sad about this how can I stop without losing this man?If you are Christian, did you practice waiting for marriage to be intimate?
We both waited and are very happy we did (happily married %26gt; 20 years now and no worries about affairs or divorce). If you've already had sex with the guy though, I'd suggest being faithful to him and not have sex outside that relationship. You're already basically ';married'; to him by virtue of that relationship. You should ';make it legal';. God will not condemn you for this.If you are Christian, did you practice waiting for marriage to be intimate?
Yes, my husband and I waited until marriage.





Yes, you can stop this behavior and keep the guy, but he has to be as committed to staying pure before marriage than you are. Otherwise, you don't have a choice.





If he gives up you in preference to sex, he's not good husband material. A good husband will ALWAYS give up sex (with any cute chick that happens along) in favor of his wife's needs.
Yes, I did, and I'm glad I did. I was able to give my husband a gift nobody could take away.
I'm waiting.
yes i am waiting i love the lord














GOD BLESS
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment