Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you plan on keeping your virginity till marriage?

And if you already lost your virginity, did you at one time wish to keep it until marriage?Do you plan on keeping your virginity till marriage?
sortaaa...but i want to have fun tooDo you plan on keeping your virginity till marriage?
No im not planning on keeping it til marriage. You are more likely to get a divorce if you wait until marriage because in order to stay together you need to have a great sex life. And everyone has their own preference to sex. If your husband/wife doesn't meet that standard there really isn't a way to stay together.
Two answers.


Answer one- it is too late to keep what I already lost.


Answer two- my wedding anniversary it tomorrow.


So, you see, I am no longer waiting for anything.
Not untill AFTER, but until soon before. If I'm 99.99% positive that I'm marrying the guy, then no. But I plan to be extremely careful with my virginity.
PANDORA'S BOX HAS A {%26lt;(VIRGIN)%26gt;} MOBILE CELL PHONE








FIGURE IT OUT





WOULDNT U WANT TO KNOW!!!
Too late now. I am a 40 year old lesbian who never planned to get married. I still have no intentions of getting married even if it becomes legal in my state to do so.
If I was smarter I would have waited but hey that was 30 years ago and I wish I could change it, but unfortunately I can't so I suppose oops left the gate open and the horse has bolted :)
Well I am probably going to wait for the 'right' person, who I love and who I know loves me.





Cheesy, I know. But I don't wanna lose it to some randomer.
till love, not necessarily marriage
I was, but I don't know if I have what it takes to keep it that long.
not marragie


until trust and love
Yeah, I probably will.


I mean, I haven't found the right guy yet.
No
hell no!


lol.


I am going to lose it to a VERY good friend that I trust..
Maybe, maybe not.





I don't know lol well I'd rather not get somebody preggo or give them an STD
Maybe.
No.
Yes, I plan on keeping it until I get married.
ha that ship has sailed.


yeah
too late for that now....
i hope not..
ya
yep.
Nope i already lost my virginity at the age of 12


by having sex wit 50 boy and girls.


forgive me if that bad

No comments:

Post a Comment