Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cousin marriage I am engaged to my first cousin. My parents were not blood relative to one other nor hers, but?

Can we have health problems and our children.Cousin marriage I am engaged to my first cousin. My parents were not blood relative to one other nor hers, but?
If there's no blood relation, your future children shouldn't have any greater health risk than any other children.Cousin marriage I am engaged to my first cousin. My parents were not blood relative to one other nor hers, but?
If you are saying that your parents are in no way related to her parents, then you are not related to her. Which means your children wouldn't have genetic problems springing from that.





Now, if your mother or father are in any way related to either her mother or father, then there is a huge chance for genetic defects.





It is the same principle with humans as with cattle, goats, horses, etc. The smaller the gene pool gets, the bigger chance of some serious mutations in the DNA.
I think the poster is saying that their parents aren't related to one another, like his parents weren't related to each other before they were married, and neither were hers. So this is first generation inbreeding, I guess?





Adopt.
No, there is no more danger of having children with birth defects for you than there is for the rest of the people in the world - about 4 percent.
Most likely not but you can get tested by your doctor before you get married.
if you are sure that there is NO BLOOD LINES CROSSING between you two there shouldnt be any problems health wise but, i would move away from the family so you dont have to take their ****
Lol this question is confusing me.
Stupid people should not breed.
u are a health problem, marring ur family, thats sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment