Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How to get the spark back into our marriage?

I love my husband to death but the thing is that there's no spark anymore. After one year and 6 month I love him very much but I want it back to like when we were dating the butterflies and exitement, how can we get it?How to get the spark back into our marriage?
buy some sparklersHow to get the spark back into our marriage?
Go out on d ates with him more often.
You need to sit him down and talk to him and tell him how you are feeling, he probably feels the same and like you doesn't know how to approach the subject with you!


It is up to the two of you to do this not just you, without his effort it will not work.


Maybe you have to move out and start dating all over again OR better still start going out and meeting in motels and stuff. Let him pick you up at bars and other different places then take you to the motel room and go from there!
you two must have a rountine in life now. You need to do something out of the daily rountine. Mix it up. When your husband comes home from work have a romantic candle dinner, put some lingerie on. Watch a movie and make out.
GOD !!!!all families to all hold hands and ask together. : say this prayer


you will never regret it.


Put aside your unbelief and Say this prayer so God can come into your life, He is right there waiting, hoping You will make this choice %26amp; say it.


He has a plan for your life He can and will help you with everything. He wants you to be the best you can be. He loves you and gave You free will to choose having His unfailing love in your life or not He loved you first and left the door open for you. Its up to you to walk through into His loving arms.


God can help you, If only you ask Him.


If you want to accept Christ as Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:


';Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask You in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve You always.'; Amen


He helped me and I want you to feel his Love too.


Then pass on this prayer to others so they can get to know Gods unfailing love too!
two words: role playing

1 comment:

  1. How i was helped by this great man called Dr Samura
    I want to share my past life experience to you all which i believe you can still try your best to give a testimony like this so i was married to john i am Norah at first will both love each other but short time he started a new behavior which i cannot even explain to any one then i keep it to my self hopping one day he will change for good no way he did not change so i was in pain every day don't no what to do on till one day when a friend of mine visited me in my office she met me crying then she was asking me what is going on i try to be cam but i could not then i open up to her telling me there is a way out which i will do before he left me with my kids i look up and not knowing what to do then i ask her to tell me. shortly she open up to me and say there is a man called SAMURA he is a spirit man he can do it with in three days then i look an said okay i will try my best to contact him four days later, my husband did not come home i called his phone switch off then i try my possible best i did not hear from him so i began to look for one way for a help so i remember my friend told me about one man call SAMURA i quickly run to my friend asking her if she still have samura contact then she gave it to me that was how i contacted this great man of spirit he did it for me so quick so now i can now control my husband in any thing even i can tell him that i don't want him outside today he will not. Now i have a happy family so via email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM or +2348103508204 he will do it for you as he did for me.

    Norah

    ReplyDelete