Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do people keep secret even when they are in a good relationship that will lead to marriage?

U claim u love someone, why then should u keep secrets?Why do people keep secret even when they are in a good relationship that will lead to marriage?
Good question. I have asked myself this a few times before. The answer is, if you love someone, you shouldn't keep secrets. I think the only reason that a person may feel the need to keep a secret is because they are scared of their partners reaction or the consequences of what they have done. All in all, the way I look at it is if I can't be honest with my partner about it afterward, than I have no business doing it. Hope this helps hun. Good luck.Why do people keep secret even when they are in a good relationship that will lead to marriage?
u shouldnt if you were truly in love with someone you wouldnt keep secrets at all
sometimes people can be afraid that because of that secret the relationship might ruin. But if you really love each other you can work it out through mutual understanding, change, forgiveness and once again build trust. without trust and open heart things marriage will not prosper.
My X wife has lots of good reasons for that.


In the beginning of our relationship I would have dumped her if I knew she was a D student in school.


I thought she was smart because she went to a private school.


I thought she would act in a moral way in a relationship because she went to a catholic school.





That's why my x had to keep secrets I wouldn't have been with her.
maybe because they fear that their partner might reject them. but the time will come when they had to or they are ready to reveal their secret.
If I was in a good relationship and had a secret, I'd keep it just so that I won't lose the one I'm with. That is if that secret would hurt her or the relationship.
Sometimes telling someone the truth will hurt them unnecessarily. Ignorance is bliss.
I think everyone has things that they'd never want anyone to know about, even their spouse. God knows I do.
I don't know. Why are people attracted to others and the last thing in the world they want is for that other person to know they have a crush on them. Why?
most people lie or keep secrets becuse they are afraid to lose the other person or because they dont wnna hurt your feelings or some people are just fukd up like that its very unfair i believe that you should always tell the hole truth and give your significant other the option of making up there own mind on the situation
between 2 people-there should never be any secrets


but what someone did say like 10 yrs ago doesnt need to be discussed, thats the past and its over and those choices were made then.


trust and respect and honesty is needed for a real and true relationship.
Depends on what kind of secrets that you are talking about. I have been married 6 years. I keep certian things from my husband, but not anything that will be detrimental to our marriage. But it is important that a woman has things for herself. So when I started seeing a counselor after my 21 yr. old brother passed away I did not tell my husband. I will eventually. I always keep a little bit of money put away that my husband does not know about. That way I can buy him a present or something. I guess it just depends.
Some things are no one elses business. If it's something in the past, that's where it belongs.
You shouldn't. That's not love.
Shame or promises. But should not keep secrets from loved ones.
you must have your own secrets too,or not?


for sure, everybody does

No comments:

Post a Comment