Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think people who are against gay marriage are kind of nosy?

Seriously... I mean, I know some religions are against homosexuality. But it's nobody's business if someone is gay, straight or bisexual. It's not affecting me, so I don't really care.Do you think people who are against gay marriage are kind of nosy?
i agree.


my saying is this:


whatever floats your boat, kid.Do you think people who are against gay marriage are kind of nosy?
I honestly can't stand it when people say like it's ';wrong'; to be gay.





I just don't understand how people can feel that way. Like I almost always respect other peoples opinion, but this is one thing that if you don't accept gay people, I just lose soo much respect for you.





Who cares if they are attracted to the same sex? Love is love and there is not one person that can say that is wrong





response to Model Girl...


The purpose of Marriage is to make kids?... really?


I thought the purpose of marriage was to have a lifelong relationship with the person you're in love with and plan the rest of your life with.
I defenitely have to agree with you.


It's no one else's business if someone they don't even know is gay.


It's completely irrelevant.


And if you knew the person before they came out and said they were gay, obviously you had your reasons for liking them in the first place. So, the whold gay thing shouldn't make you not like them anymore. Some things are so pointless.





[:
they are nosy cause they are lonely and have nothing else to do but try to destroy other peoples happiness.





edit::OK I just read Oh dang's answer and I have now I have a completely different level of respect towards her. I really liked her answer. If only more people say this the same way she does.
It's not true that it's nobody's business. In the US, marriage is supported by laws that provide real benefits and that means money. If it' involves taxpayer dollars, then it's my business.
It's not even just nosy, it's like a control-freak complex. Trying to deny certain rights to specific groups of people is supposed to be against the law.
Yah I HATE people who think gays and lesbians are bad or sick people. I am openly bi-sexual, I know how it feels when people think that gays are messed up.
They are, lots of straight people have shitty marriage, my parents were 18 when they got married, they were crack heads
definitely
i wish i lived in a world were no one cared what sexual preference people where





***Sigh***





i find it annoying when people do care about that..


What i am talking about it being just...insulting ...
yep, its not their business, and it doesn't hurt them, so they should shut up.
I guess so.


But then again, come to think about it, what is the real purpose of marriage? isn't it to make kids, and raise them to be helpful to the society.....how do gay people make kids? THEY CANT! so i honestly don't see the point of gay marriage. And why were we created like this? opposite sexes? i mean, things have a certain way of going, and we shouldn't change them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment